MIDIRS is open Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays.
MIDIRS is an information resource service for healthcare professionals. We are unable to provide any medical advice. Please contact your midwife or GP if you have any concerns about your pregnancy.
MIDIRS is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Calling MIDIRS and RCM is free from a landline and included in your bundled minutes from a mobile, unlike 0800 and 0845 numbers.
Please note, if you are calling from abroad you will need to call +44 (0)207 3123 535.
Within the UK, please call 0300 303 0444 and choose the relevant option:
Option one - membership queries including:
- changes to personal details such as names, addresses or emails
- changes to your place of work
- changes in your circumstances which might mean a change of subscription category (e.g. retirement)
National offices are open 09.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Option three - any other enquiry, to speak to a known member of RCM staff, or just to leave a message
You can call us for any other enquiry and if it’s outside office hours, we will record your enquiry, and ensure it’s forwarded to the right department to be responded to the next working day.
- RCM Headquarters – 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
- RCM Scotland - 37 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP
- RCM Wales - 8th Floor, Eastgate House, 35-43 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0AB
- RCM Northern Ireland - 58 Howard Street, Belfast, BT1 6PJ
- RCM Library - RCOG, 27 Sussex Place, Regents Park, London, NW1 4RG
- MIDIRS Information Resource Service - Brunel House, 11 The Promenade, Clifton Down, Bristol, BS8 3NG
Send your query to us using the online enquiry form below and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.
If you still have questions about how we handle your data, please email: email@example.com
Want to advertise on our site, in our emails or through our publications, such as Midwives Magazine?
Contact our agency partner via the form below.
We have various advertisement opportunities available:
- Advertisement on the website
- Feature on the website
- Full page or half page advertisements in MIDIRS Midwifery Digest
Find out more and contact us about advertising with us here.
We are always welcoming article submissions from midwives, students, maternity support workers, researchers and academics.
You can submit your work by completing an online submission form here.